|Posted on March 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM||comments (0)|
- Do stay away from soda, even diet soda if you are trying to lose weight. Studies have shown that soda can prevent weight loss.
- Do not use artificial sweetners in order to consume fewer calories. Your body is unsure on how to digest this sugar and so it may just store it. This could be why many people find that switching to artificial sweentners does not aid in weight loss and may...
|Posted on March 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM||comments (0)|
- In order to see results you must excercise consistenly for about 12 weeks. You should be exercising 3-5 hours per week or a minimum of 2 per week every week. Results range from person to person depending on effort and rate but you should see result after 8-12 weeks of consistent exercise.
- Streching after exercise is very important in aiding muscle repair. You should stretch 10 to 15 minutes...
|Posted on March 21, 2013 at 9:40 PM||comments (0)|
POST WORK OUT SNACKS
For a post work out snack follow up with meals that combine protein, which helps your muscles recover, and carbohydrates, which replenish energy stores. For best results, eat within 30 to 60 minutes after exercise, when muscles are most receptive.
- A Smoothie combination of banana, milk, and yogurt makes for a fresh and satisf...
|Posted on March 21, 2013 at 9:35 PM||comments (0)|
PRE WORK OUT SNACKS
If you are simply going for a brisk walk, you do not likely need extra fuel, but if you plan to do an intense workout (like Zumba), you need these carbohydrates to provide extra energy for your activity. ESPN Training Zone recommends consuming 40 to 100 g of carbohydrates before aerobic exercise.
• A banana with yogurt...Read Full Post »
Licensed to Teach
- Zumba Basic
License to teach regular Zumba® classes.
- STRONG by Zumba
License to teach Strong by Zumba classes.
- Zumba Toning
License to teach body-sculpting techniques using Zumba Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and build strength.
- Zumba Sentao
Licensed to teach the party-like workout that incorporates chairs to improve strength, definition and endurance.